Killswitch Engage and Five Finger Death Punch confirmed a long-rumored tour this summer featuring the likes of Trivium, Pop Evil, Emmure, God Forbid and Battlecross. The trek begins July 13 in Broomfield, Colorado and concludes August 28 in Los Angeles, California.
This tour marks the first time KE will tour with vocalist Jesse Leach back in the band since the departure of Howard Jones. Leach is certainly no stranger to leading his heavy metal mates to rock and roll bliss.
"He sang on the group’s self-titled debut album, which dropped in 2000, and their following release, “Alive or Just Breathing,” out in 2002. Leach left Killswitch Engage in 2002 and rejoined the band earlier this year. Many longtime Killswitch Engage fans are stoked to have Leach back, and this trek will likely draw out masses of the band’s loyal followers."
Five Finger Death Punch are supporting their third album, "American Capitalist", released last year.
Current tour dates are below:
- Jul. 13 Broomfield, Colo. — 1st Bank Center
- Jul. 15 Billings, Mont. — MetraPark Arena
- Jul. 16 Bismarck, N.D. — Bismarck Civic Center
- Jul. 17 Sioux Falls, S.D. — Sioux Falls Arena
- Jul. 19 Milwaukee, Wis. — Eagles Ballroom
- Jul. 21 Fort Wayne, Ind. — Allen County Expo Center
- Jul. 24 Lubbock, Texas — Lonestar Amphitheater
- Jul. 25 Belton, Texas — Bell County Expo Center
- Jul. 27 San Antonio, Texas — Freeman Coliseum
- Jul. 28 Beaumont, Texas — Ford Pavilion
- Jul. 30 Nashville, Tenn. — Bridgestone Arena
- Aug. 03 Battle Creek, Mich. — Kellogg Arena
- Aug. 07 Syracuse, N.Y. — SRC Arena
- Aug. 08 Glens Falls, N.Y. — Glens Falls Civic Center
- Aug. 10 Scarborough, Maine — Scarborough Downs
- Aug. 14 Pittsburgh, Pa. — Stage AE
- Aug. 15 Wallingford, Conn. — Oakdale Theatre
- Aug. 17 Worcester, Mass. — DCU Center
- Aug. 18 Newark, N.J. — Prudential Center
- Aug. 19 Philadelphia, Pa. — Penn’s Landing
- Aug. 22 Knoxville, Tenn. — Knoxville Civic Coliseum
- Aug. 25 Rio Rancho, N.M. — Santa Ana Star Center
- Aug. 26 Phoenix, Ariz. — Comerica Theatre
- Aug. 28 Los Angeles, Calif. — Hollywood Palladium