Panic At The Disco recently announced headlining tour this fall around North America via their official website. The trek begins August 1st in Boston, Mass. at the Copley Square - WBOS and concludes August 24th in Salt Lake City, UT at the Gallivan Center.
After their headlining tour the pop-rock band will team up with Fall Out Boy on a North American arena tour, and while supporting FOB they'll also add two more headlining dates. One for Chicago on September 12th and the other in Milwaukee on September 13th.
Panic will be supporting their fourth studio album, "Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die!" set to be released on Oct. 6th. The first single is "Miss Jackson" and you can view the video below.
Tickets for the tour go on sale July 19th and July 20th.
Current tour dates:
- Aug. 1 – Boston, Mass., Copley Square - WBOS radio show
- Aug. 3 – Philadelphia, Pa., Piazza at Schmidt's - WRFF radio show
- Aug. 4 – Norfolk, Va., Jewish Mother
- Aug. 5 – Richmond, Va., Canal Club
- Aug. 7 – Nashville, Tenn., 12th & Porter
- Aug. 9 – Jacksonville, Fla., Jack Rabbits
- Aug. 10 – Saint Petersburg, Fla., Jannus Live
- Aug. 12 – Cincinnati, Ohio, 20th Century Theatre
- Aug. 13 – St. Louis, Mo., Firebird
- Aug. 14 – Indianapolis, Ind., Radio Radio
- Aug. 17 – Rochester, N.Y., Main Street Armory - 94.1 Presents Scion's Bonzai Bash
- Aug. 19 – Bakersfield, Calif., B. Ryders
- Aug. 20 – Santa Barbara, Calif., Velvet Jones
- Aug. 21 – Fresno, Calif., Starline
- Aug. 22 – Sparks, Nev., The Alley
- Aug. 24 – Salt Lake City, Utah, Gallivan Center
Video for "Miss Jackson" can be viewed below: