California band Hellogoodbye are set to release their new album "Everything Is Debatable" on October 29th on Old Friends Records, and will be the follow up to 2010's "Would It Kill You?"
The album took on many producers working on it including: Joe Chiccarelli, Carlos De La Garza and front-man Forrest Kline. Hellogoodbye will hit the road with Metric and Paramore in late fall.
Track-listing can be seen below:
- 01. And Everything Becomes a Blur
- 02. (Everything Is) Debatable
- 03. THE MAGIC HOUR IS NOW
- 04. Swear You’re in Love
- 05. Summer of the Lily Pond
- 06. JUST DON’T LET GO JUST DON’T
- 07. I Don’t Worry (As Much As I Should)
- 08. How Wrong I Can Be
- 09. An External Force
- 10. Die Young, Die Dumb; Not Soon
- 11. A Near Death Experience